Wednesday, December 16, 2009

and we meet again...

It’s been a while I visited this page. As I said in my first post, I would not write a blog even if I was getting paid to write one. This proved true as for the whole last year when I was back home in India, writing a blog was the last thing on my mind (I am assuming that automatically conveys that it was never on my mind). Few of the reasons I am back at this page today and giving blogging a fresh start are listed below
· I have received admission for the one year MBA program at ISB and I believe writing things down will help me keep track of the changes that happen because of this new event
· I know that I don’t write well and maybe blogging will be one of the steps to improve the skill. I am assuming I will have to write a lot during and post MBA anyway
· I am back in the US for a short assignment and even after all the work, parties, movies, photography, books I am still left with time to kill and blogging may help
· As we grow, we change, and our beliefs change, and so I have changed as well. Contrary to my earlier beliefs I am not opposed to sharing my opinion now.

I don’t know how often I would be able to update this, and what purpose, if any, it would serve to people reading it but the above reasons are enough for me to give blogging another shot. It is 10:30 now and time for me to get back to finishing ‘se7en’ (left it midway to write this blog), and then read the book, and then maybe watch some tv and finally catch some sleep before I go to work tomorrow to sit in front of a PC and wonder why haven’t I quit yet.

Hope to be back soon.
thaati

No comments: