Tuesday, February 12, 2008

i am in..

name: Anish Jain
Age 23
first post ever..

i have never had the need to write anything..with so many people to listen and talk to all the time, writing a blog was last thing on my mind ever, plus to blog means to put in writing what i think. It is such a scary thought cause what if i think and write something today...but later change my mind. I cannot go deleting and editing blogs...but i think with new found vella time due to this oh so so very important trip and project (sarcasm yeah..) something has forced me to give this a try ..

i have heard how blogs could become somthing of a mirror to your personlity..well if that is true i think that should have been the best reason why i never tried this till now...(its enough that I see myself, why bother others with it. ),

anyway all those thoughts apart, i am doing here something out of my pattern of things, something i would have never tried even if i was paid to do so...hope this dies out soon and i get busy with useful work rather than coming here and typing about what i think ...will keep this to record random, arbit thought navigations for time being so maybe some day i come back to find out what was i thinkign at 23..

No comments: