Wednesday, February 13, 2008

this valentines..

Its not a negotiaion, nor a compromise, a mixed game of pushes and pulls, 'how can you define it?' should be answered by 'why should you..'.......i am no expert on talking about love, but still today taking time to let someone know i still love him..

Today being valentines day just thought to reiterate in writing that i still love 'me'. I have not stopped trying and doing new things for 'me', still not doubting 'your' potetnial and still have a belief in 'your' abilities ..i want to tell 'me' that i still look forward to work on the things i promised 'myself'. That i still listen to what 'me' says .if not, then i promise i will try and listening to 'me' a lil more ...seriously. I promise to treat 'me' just the way i would treat someone i really love, cause 'me' deserves it as much.

I promise to be not too hard and forgive 'me' for his mistakes, i will plan surprizes for 'me' often , i will hear 'me's advice and will work on them too. Will try and make 'me' do the things he always wanted to do this year. I know i have not been that attentive but this valentine i want to promise that i would take care of things and would treat 'you' the same way as i would do for any of the other loved on

thaati..

PS: Still not convinced with why i ma doing this, bloggin i mean..but as promised, giving this a try for atleast a few weeks..

No comments: