Sunday, February 17, 2008

she:"It's freezing outiside"

me:"i dont mind, i am used to being cold anyway"..

she:"for god's sake anish can you stop with this crap.."

first arguer:(chuckles)..i love it when she is annoyed..

second arguer: shut up asshole, can you give her a break

she:"can you give it a break ever"

SA: see..

me:(silence)

FA: what..i just thought it was funny

she:"are you even listening to me"

me:"yeah"

she:"what yeah, why cant you tell me what you are thinking, why do i always have to push you on this"

SA: now answer this, moron

FA: dont you know this answer

SA: look at this now, you cant even speak it out to me, bloody coward

me:"i am not thinking anything yar, why do i have to be thinking something whenever i am quite"
FA: wow nice answer man..

she:"anish, you very well know what you are doing... no point in telling you what it is about, i only want you start being true to yorself"

FA:what makes her think i am not !!!
SA:oh cmon u fucker are u .?..are u sure of what to say ...u fucking always just talk gas ..now what will u try and do to make her get pissed and leave u han

me:"yar, i am sure about things and."
she:"listen, lets talk when you know what you are saying, and when you plan to stick to what you are saying...i dont want impulsive arguments thrown at me ..i think i have had enough of them"

SA:she knows you dude....give it up..
FA: shut up asshole

me:"you have had enough of me ??"

she:" stop being useless anish"

FA:ok she wins this round
SA:can you please stop treating all this as one fucking game ..it is not...(silence)

me:silence
she: (leaves)

No comments: